sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

Canciones que narran mi estado de animo

"Rodando por el mundo camino, camino; pregunto a la quimera el enigma del destino, nomada, loco, noctambulo y soñador. Un vagabundo: templo sin dios. Un vagabundo: trono sin rey"

"Please, take this and run far away, far away from me. I am tainted, the two of us were never meant to be, all this pieces, and promises, and left behinds, if only you could see. In my nothing, you meant everything for me (and happiness and peace of mind were never meant for me)"

"Love is suicide"

"I'm tired of fighting. Fighting for a lost cause"

"My heart is broke, but I got some glue, help me inhale, I'll mend it with you, we'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover"

"Hey pig, nothing is turning out the way I planned, hey pig, there's a lot of things I thought you could help me understand, what am I supposed to do? lost my faith because of you. Nothing can stop me now, cause I don't care anymore"

"Now I just stare into the sun, and I see everything I've done, I think I could've been someone, but I can't stop what has begun, when everything is said and done, and there is no place left to run, I think I used to be someone. Now I just stare into de sun"

"I tried to keep up, you wore me up and left me ate up, now I wish you all the luck you're a butterfly in the wind without a care. A pretty train crashed with me and I can't care"

"Wish there was something real, Wish there was something true. Wish there was something real in this world full of you"

"I've taken all, and I've endured. One day it all will fade, I'm sure. I don't owe you anything"

"Los despojos de mi vida se deslizan por la lluvia. Olvidando a Penelope"

5 comentarios:

Ana dijo...

Cam, de dejaron soltero recientemente?
Si es así, bienvenido... está de moda y he descubierto que es muy entretenido

- dijo...

Hace tanto no soy soltero, que ya hasta se me olvido lo que se sentía, es momento de explorar ;) gracias por la bienvenida

Ana dijo...

Hey, no importa, también está bueno no ser soltero. Yo fui no-soltera 6 años hasta hace unos meses y ahora estoy muy soltera y no estoy disponible. Esto de estar sola es maravilloso.

Beso de una soltera para un no soltero desde hace tanto tiempo

- dijo...

no si soy soltero, el problema es que no se que hacer con mi solteria
jeje

un beso

Ana dijo...

nadie sabe qué hacer con la soltería, por ahora la disfruto escribirndo con vos listas muy entretenidas.

besos entre solteros... uh